We are grateful for your interest in providing an award for research presented at the Reading-Berks Science and Engineering Fair. Your generous financial support provides an excellent opportunity for the future scientists and engineers from Berks County.
1. Decide the purpose and amount of your award. You are welcome to use last years’ RBSEF program for reference.
- Finalize the award description and amount of the award.
- Decide the requirements for winning the award.
2. Decide who will judge and present your award.
- Your organization can send a representative to the RBSEF on judging day to choose the winner of your award. Have that person’s name, phone number and email address ready before you submit your form.
- Your organization can also send a representative to the Awards Program at Albright Chapel to present the award. This does not have to be the same person who judges the award. Have your presenter’s name, phone number, and email address ready before you submit your form
- You may also choose to have RBSEF volunteer staff judge or present your award. Your choice!
3. Complete and submit the Special Award Information Form
- This form may be submitted online.
- If you prefer, you can download the form and mail it in.
4. Submit the payment for your award, award certificates, or in-kind gifts by February 1.
- Payment for your award may be made to RBSEF online at the “Provide Award” tab.
- If you prefer to mail a check, or if you have certificates or in-kind gifts to provide for awardees, please mail to: RBSEF, P.O. Box 13314, Reading, PA 19612.
- Checks should be payable to Reading-Berks Science and Engineering Fair, or RBSEF.
Thank you for your support of STEM education and competition in Berks County!